Crime and Punishment: Safety Tips for Bikers and Campers in Antioquia
Hello everyone!
Today I want to write about a very important topic: Crime and Punishment. And I want to connect it with my favorite hobby: traveling by motorcycle in Antioquia.
Is Antioquia safe?
In general, Antioquia is safe for tourists. But like everywhere in the world, there is some crime. The most common crimes for travelers are small crimes, like theft and robbery. For example, someone can steal your cellphone or your motorcycle helmet if you are not careful.
My Safety Tips:
I learned some rules to be safe on the road:
- Don't show expensive things: Don't use your expensive phone in the street at night.
- Use safe parking: Always park your motorcycle in a private and safe parking lot. It costs $5.000 pesos but it is safer.
- Camp in official places: Don't camp alone in an unknown place. It is better to pay for an official camping zone. They have security guards.
- Travel during the day: I think it is more dangerous to travel at night. The roads are dark and it is not safe.
What do I think about punishment?
In my opinion, the punishment for robbery should be strong. People who steal should go to jail. But I also believe that education is very important to prevent crime. If people have education and jobs, they will not commit crimes.
The law is important to protect tourists and local people. If we respect the law and we are careful, we can enjoy the beautiful mountains of Antioquia without problems.
Stay safe and enjoy the trip!
What are your safety tips when you travel?

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario